Looking for A Female Voc/Lyrcst in Center City Philadelphia - Pleae, if you must, flame me privately for the length of this post, please :)

Trips to Mars And Back for FREE!!!

Ahemmm....

"THE DIVINE SPIRIT OF THE ARMY OF MARS"
          ( AOM for short )

HAS CLAIMED OLDE CITY, PHILADELPHIA AS

ITS EARTHLY BASE OF IMPERIAL ASCENT:

NEW RECRUITS ARE NEEDED ASAP !!!!!

WE HAVE SECRETLY RETURNED TO EARTH AFTER

A 3000 YEAR ABSCENCE!!!

2 very Normal (but ugly looking by

Earthly standards)/different thinking Martian Males

in an All Original " Spacey Dance Fusion Band "

(We're a mix of Analog & heavy Digital sounding

Loop Stuff ) Seek a visually oriented (*Drug Free*)

Strong Talent, Paradoxical, Mystical/Spiritual,

Female Voc/Lyricist w/ keen pop sensibilities

avoiding obvious cliches, heavy into structure

and abandon, (**transcending influences to the

point that they are irrelevant or untraceable **),

Ruler of an ultra smart set of instincts and a

positive mind set that ain't in the least bit

cynical. You're mature ( 25 & up the Biggest plus!

We're all between 28-30 Earth years ourselves),

You live in Downtown Philly, You have a sincerely

complex but engaging personality, You're into LOTS

of DIFFERENT styles of Music and Ethnic Expressions,

You're Extremely/Mega Open Minded beyond all reasonable

sanity plus you're full of what you consider to be truly

brilliant and magnificent musical(NON-mUSICAL) and
creative/subversive/theatrical ideas. You dare to

Believe that you could pull all of this STUFF ofF

seamlessly provided the right types of celestial

creatures were working closely with you. You're a

very talented writer and can deliver an engaging

performance THAT the entire galaxy can marvel at

for centuries to come. You've waited most of your

Life for this moment because you knew someday

"The Divine Spirit of The Army of Mars" would

arrive yet again on The Planet Earth.

You have a deep & burning desire to be in

one band for however long its gonna be good,

You're someone who understands subtlety/restraint

and you're eager to embrace an alternative to

the "alternative/indie thang" but at a level that

is beyond rock's current pallette of "tin eared" rehashes.

You're bored by what you see and hear In the LoCal

"ScEne" but you're clearly not JadEd,... you're just

sick of all "tHE Scenes". You're deeply motivated to do

something else. Optional: iDEALLY You hated the 70's

but you do recall watching Space 1999 an awful lot.

You can't stand the thought of being in a "local band"

that sounds... well..."local". You also have a great

deal of patience and a gREAT sense of humor.

UnDERStANd We two "Martians" are  truly an ugly bunch

but damn good players, come join WITH us NOW!!

***IF you've read ALL OF this LONGWINDED vErBIAGE THIS

far!!, You might as well run to the nearest earthly phone

or get on the net & make contact with us:

John Price 215.592.9963 phone,
jprice@intcpi.com, E-Mail.