The Orb, The Vortex

Mark:
>There is an album that Robert Fripp did with the Orb called >>FFWD (Fast
>forward).
It actually comes from Fripp Feldmann Watkins (?) Dr_Patterson.  Patterson
and the guy whose name begins with W are the Orb, Feldmann is a German DJ.
I think....

Leo:
>Hi all Vortex owners
>Listening to lot of comments about Vortex unique greatness I'd like to
>know
>more about this unit. Ok, it's a morphing think, it's stereo, and this is
>all I know. Can you say me more? Hou do you use in your looping rigs?
>Post privately if no public interest.

Count this as interest!

I've found a supplier of the last Vortices in the UK who are shipping them
at $300 each.  If I get one all my other stuff ('cept the JamMan of course)
gest sold to cover it.  The question is... is it worth it as an only
processor?

Michael