Re: The Orb...

Didn't Fripp do something with FSOL too? Like on Lifeforms? I can't recall
actually noticing what he contributed, but I thought I remembered seeing
his
name on the cd book. Some soundscapes or something?

kim

At 01:24 AM 11/8/97 -0500, mark sottilaro wrote:
>Hey Orb and possible Orb fans,
>
>There is an album that Robert Fripp did with the Orb called >>FFWD (Fast
>forward).  Anyway, it's out of print in America but I think you can get
>it as an import.  It is a monumentally beautiful album!  Why it's out of
>print, I have no idea, but it occasionally turns up in a used bin here
>and there (that's how I found my copy)  We should all yell at the person
>that is refusing to print it (for what ever stupid legal reasons)  Give
>the rights to Fripp and let him print it on the Discpline lable.  Check
>it out if you can find it.
>
>Mark.

Kim Flint                      408-752-9284
Mpact System Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research             http://www.chromatic.com