Re: Guitar rig advice wanted

At 08:22 AM 11/6/97 -0500, you wrote:

>It was one of the little SansAmp boxes, not the rack mounted one. Maybe
>I'll check out the PSA-1. Also, how does that compare to some of the tube
>pre-amps that have bunches of effects too (e.g., from Rocktron, Peavey,
>etc.)? ART also makes a little 1/2 rack space tube pre-amp for only about
>$100. Has anyone tried that?

I tured a couple preamps and found them flat or not very versatile
for going right into a mixer.

I preferred to use separate effects - let the PSA-1 get my basic
tones and add whatever effects processors i like at any given time.

  ********** Floyd Miller
    ****** floyd@voicenet.com
      ** http://www.voicenet.com/~floyd