Re: Digitech RDS 800

>Anyone know what this is? I saw one at a local music store used for
>$125.
>It says "Time Machine" on it and I believe the model number is RDS
>800..or
>RDS 8000..I have seen references to it on this list before but can't
>recall if it

Yes, it can be used as a looper.  You can't sync to MIDI or anything, so
it ends up functioning as an 8-second delay with footswitchable infinite
hold.  I believe it also has a sample trigger mode.

I've been looking for one for a while, so if you decide to pass, please
forward the number of the store.

Travis Hartnett