Re: Unidentified subject!

To John Soderholm:

<<So, please tell me  what device would suit me that's available either in
Finland
or by mail order.>>

Besides the newly available 8-Sec-delay (w/4-sec. reverse)  DOD FX-98
(+/-US$100), with which I plan to replace MY Zoom 508--since as a vocalist
you're not typically using both hands to play into the looper, I'd suggest
you look seriously at the new Boss Dr. Sample SP-202, (+/-US$320), which
can
be expanded to phrase-sample into the minute range, and has real-time
filters
and ring modulation, pitch adjust, beat adjust, sample editing, sample
storage on SmartMedia cards...looks very powerful, fun, and not very
expensive.
dpc