Philadelphia Loop Show 1998

Hi all,

For those of you who remember me, I'm back.   I'm the guy who put on that
Philly/Mid-Atlantic Loop Show last March with Charles Cohen, Accidents Will
Happen, Fingerpaint, and Emergence of Man.  I must say, it was quite
successful.  The venue, initially confused by and sceptical of the Loop
Show concept, has been bugging me to do it again, whatever it was.

So I'd like to start thinking about putting another Loop Show on, most
likely in March or April again of next year.  I am not entirely sure what
the goal of this follow-up show should be;  Perhaps to get entirely
different artists than last year, comes immediately to mind.  But we had
such a strong line-up last year, and I'm not deeply philosophically opposed
to repeat performances, particularly since this is a full year later.

Anybody interested in this show, in participating, in attending, in making
suggestions, questions, whatever, please email me.  I'm sure I will
gradually get a sense of what the show will be like once I get some more
input.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jim Speer