Re: Jam Man: sell or trade

At 12:38 PM 10/23/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I have a pristine Jam Man with 32 second upgrade that is gathering dust
>and
would be put to much better use by somebody else.  I am most interested in
trading it for a midi sound module that would work nicely with a midi
guitar
controller (Shadow 075).  I do not know what a reasonable selling price
would be, so I could use some feedback on that as well.

>Thanks

Greg

I' m  seriously interested in the Jamman--please let me know how we can
handle shipping and payment (COD UPS okay?) I dont have anything to swap,
but would pay cash $ 250 to $300, depending on condition and manuals being
there.

thanks, Tom
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net