Re: Help! JamMan Pedal Problem

> From: Drumworker@aol.com

> I am finding that the pedal suppled by Lexicon (with the JamMan) produces
an
> audible "click" in the output when I tap it to close a loop. This seems
> happen about half the time and does not seem to relate to how hard I
press
> it. Could it be dirt in the switch? Any ideas how to correct this anyone?

I have noticed a similar symptom with my JamMan (although it rarely
happens...just often enough to notice it).  Anyway, instead of a "click" my
JamMan produces a "tone" (as in a pitched noise).  I haven't been able to
determine what causes the tone other than it is somehow related to opening
or closing a loop using the footswitch.  It normally produces 1 or 2
different pitches and then is silent.  It could be a nifty effect if it was
possible to use it at will.  As far as I can tell the tone isn't recorded
into the loop (although it's difficult to test for this as it happens so
infrequently and randomly).

That really didn't help did it?

Matt