Re:Robby Aceto

I saw this written the past day:
>I'll be looping guitar with *Alice* alongside Mick Karn and Steve Jansen
>in
>Italy and Germany in ear;y November for any of you interested in looping
>as
>an element in "pop" music...
>cool stuff.
>
>be cool,
>Robby Aceto

The question I'd like raise is wether we can expect a tour in some way
with the songs we discovered with your album.
Another one would be, is there a second one to expect soon? Quite soon
then?
I hope you won't release an album every 12 years like some great singer
we know. Ok, the conditions compares in nothing.
Anything?
Olivier Malhomme