Re: The ongoing saga of Oberheim

Wow, Andre, what a story. I for one, can't believe a single repair job can
hold up an entire production line, and I am an unknown musician also who
just put $  down last week for one of these new Plexes. If I have to wait 3
or 4 months, (gee, I think my layaway plan is only 2...) I'd like to know
why. And why I should wait, and not transfer that $ to something else.
what a mess-
Dave Eicheneberger

'Future Perfect' - progressive art music - visit our website at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8082
"Better to be present with a bad note, than absent from a good one" -Robert
Fripp