Re: funky vintage boxes..

                  Hey there, I just had to reply cause I thought your
message was so
cute...  I don't usually get into talking about gear.  But anyway, I play a
Steinberger GL2T into a Marshall jmp1 midi preamp.  The signal then goes
through a volume peddal and into an SE-70 efects processor which I like
very much.  Finally, it goes into the jam man and out to a board or to an
RA 100 reference amp and to two Tube works 12 inch cabinets.  I think that
the parkers are wonderful instruments however in my opinion, they're not
designed with women in mind as they've got that really annoying pointed
horn thing that comes up and gets me in a really "inconvienient" place.
It's quite painful at times... Aside from that, I think the fly classics
are nice instruments if I can get it placed just right...  Have a nice
day...

smiles,

Corynne

At 01:30 AM 1/29/98 EST, you wrote:
><<i know this is slightly off-topic, but...I almost always use funky old
stomp
>boxes when loooping with the Plex & Jamman, and thought it would be
>interesting to hear other peoples setups or fave processors for looping.>>
>
>The only pedal I am completely enamored with right now is the
Electro-Harmonix