ISO JamThing memory

Howdy all,

I got a JamMan recently and I was wondering if anyone here has a current
line on where to get the 32-second ZIP upgrade.

Sorry if this has been addressed recently, I just joined the list and the
archives aren't up to date.

Thanks in a dvance,
Carl J.

   "I felt that my old dream was closer to becoming true.  You know that I
    dreamt of painting a big picture expressing joy, the happiness of life
     and the universe.  Suddenly I feel the harmony of colours and forms
           that come from this world of joy."   -- Kandinsky, 1917