Re: Jam Man Upgrade

        Company info:           VisonSoft
                                (800)735-2633
                                Homepage: http//www.visionsoft.com

                        Price for 4 chips 9.95ea  plus shipping, and sales
tax.
        For California total price is 50.19. I just installed the upgrade
last          night. Chips seem to work fine. I requested the MICRON part
number              listed in the Jamman manual. Sorry I don't remember it
at the momment.

                        Hope this info helps,
                           All the best

                                joe