Re: Pt. 3

I get a similar click when I bow my bass with the echoplex.  I thought
it was well-known that there is a gate on the input, it doesn't start
recording until you send it a certain level.  Maybe this gate is
defeated at extremes of feedback.  Couldn't this have created your
symptoms.

crb

--

Curtis Bahn