Re: It could be a new looping device.

>>Hi out there.
>>
>>I'm in the process of establishing a company with a product line of "out
>>there" musical effects and accessories. What I refer to as "out there"
>>is anything that is wild, bizarre or in some way new and/or different
>>that other products on the market.
>>Therefore I would ask all of you "out there" people to tell me what you
>>would like. Everything from small ideas to complete product descriptions
>>will be appreciated.

How about a reasoably priced, yet high quality, line of musical instruments
for kids:  Product line could be: "My first anlaog synth", "My first
looper"," My first fx processor", "My first PA system",  etc.  They would
be modular and could be used by itself or with the other units. All units
have simple, but interactive interfaces.  Designed for kids, but high
fidelity enough for anybody to use.  And built to last!
just an idea....