Re: It could be a new looping device.

I just remembered where this thread started.....

>Hi out there.
>
>I'm in the process of establishing a company with a product line of "out
>there" musical effects and accessories. What I refer to as "out there"
>is anything that is wild, bizarre or in some way new and/or different
>that other products on the market.
>Therefore I would ask all of you "out there" people to tell me what you
>would like. Everything from small ideas to complete product descriptions
>will be appreciated.

well, I'm not giving away my ideas, but some advice if you want to avoid my
flaming wrath:

a) use a real power supply, not wall warts!

b) if there is a bypass, make it a true bypass or make the audio path clean
enough that nobody can tell.

c) don't use the wrong type of capacitors in the audio path or crappy
sounding opamps. Good audio circuit design always!

d) build it to last, for real musicians to use and abuse. Don't design your
products like shoddy consumer electronics.

e) if you go digital, use good quality convertors. The prices are low, use
the good stuff.

>I don't think and hope that this letter in anyway break to rules for
>this list. After all, we will all benefit from this.

I certainly don't have a problem with it. :-)  Love to hear more about what
you are up to.

kim