Delay 16 Reply

Well here it is, straight from the horses mouth as it were...
----

Thanks for your reply.  I am painfully aware of the current market value of
the 16 second, since I am a player/collector myself.  I also understand the
neccessity to keep the sonic qualities and user interface of the original.
I will say that although there are units which do what the 16second does,
none of them sound anywhere near as good as it does.  Also, to "remake" the
unit in the original manner would be foolish, considering the fact that the
technology used then and that used now are quite different.  I assure you
that the unit will sound as good or better than the original, be more
useful, and cost less.

Cheers,

Kevin Bolembach
New Sensor Corp.