Re[2]: Electro-Harmonix Delay 16

___________________________ Separador de Resposta
______________________________
Assunto: Re: Electro-Harmonix Delay 16
Autor:  Dave Stagner <dstagner@icarus.net> na internet
Data:    27/10/1997 10:14

     The JamMan doesn't TOUCH the EH16 interface!  Listen to Roger
Miller's
     "Maximum Electric Piano" work, which is the best use of the EH16 I've
     heard.

     I also suggest Eno's On Land as a good example; if you are familiar
     with the EH16 it's easy to identify when he uses it.

     My EH16 was purchase in the early 80's by a friend in NYC directly
     from Mike Matthews who sad that Eno payed US 1,000.00 for a working
     prototype.

     I realy love my EH16 (and many other EH devices) and I know it very
     well, so fell free to make as many questions as you like.

     Miguel