Assunto: Re: Electro-Harmonix Delay 16
Autor:  PJBMHB@aol.com na internet
Data:    24/10/1997 18:31

i think the jamman does most of the things the eh does but no speed up or
slow down. i have a digitech delay that speeds up and slows down but
doesn' t
do the backwards thing. the digitech also has kind of lame fidelity unlike
the jamman which sounds great. does the eh have good or bad fidelity? is
it
noisy or quiet? PJ