RE: Demise of MIDI?

Hello All-
As far as ZIPI goes, the decidely non-wimpy, disrepectfully futuristic,
cutting edge dancin', tryin' to build more Echoplexes of a Product Manager
at Oberheim says: We will wait and see, also.

As to the death of MIDI, a new
format/protocol/"recently-found-original-master
tape"/CD/DAT/MiniDisc/DVD/Adat/DA88/Pentium/MMX strategy has been used
before to jump-start sluggish sales trends by greater Marketing Minds than
ours. Who can say?

Tom