New Song in RealAudio

Hi all,

This message has nothing to do with looping, so please direct all e-mail
regarding this personally to me, not to the list. I apologize for the
off-topicness of this, but since a lot of you know me and I'm a regular
contributor, I didn't think this one short message would be too much of
a protocol violation.

I have a new political rock song (and Internet grassroots organizing
effort) regarding campaign finance reform. It's just been played on 45
NPR affiliates, and is available via RealAudio (right now, it requires a
28.8 modem - more versions will be up soon) at
http://www.mind.net/wsirota/themagainstus/. I'd like as many people as
possible to hear it, talk about it, etc. So please visit the site if
this sort of thing appeals to you. Thanks.

--
Yours truly,
Warren Sirota