Re: LD is back!

Hello-

The list is indeed fixed up. Again, sorry about the delay. A whole bunch of
people tried to subscribe while the list was dead, I've just added all of
them manually. (that's as fun as it sounds...) So for all of you newcomers,
welcome to Looper's Delight, sorry it took a while to get your subscription
through.

I'm now going to forward a bunch of mail to the list that was sent while it
was broken, some of it may be a little out of date. Make sure you check any
dates before you rush off to any publicized events.

again, thanks for your patience,

kim