Oberheim Echoplex available in Southern California

A store in Westminster, CA (Orange County) has a demo Oberheim Echoplex
for sale.  They'll be offering it for $399 at their Swap Meet on October
18th and 19th.  I called ahead and was told that the unit would not be put
on sale before that time, but I wouldn't be surprised if they'd sell it
for retail to someone before the sale if an interested party came along (I
saw a unit on the showroom floor when I was there over a year ago, and
it's entirely possible that this is the same one).

My first inclination was to show up at the door of the place on the
morning of the 18th, but right now I can't afford the unit, so hopefully
one of you out there can snatch the thing up.

The store is called Music to the Maxx; they're located at 14200 Beach
Blvd. in Westminster, and the # is (714) 379-1994.  Good luck.

--Andre