Is Mr. Torn on this list??

Hi there! I'm new to this list ... here's a little descript. of me ...

The main thing about what I do is freedom and evolution. It's about
caching a
feeling and responding to that and what's happening now.
I don't consider beat, key and structure to be important for music.
I do however consider noise, feedback, surprice and interaction as very
eccential.

I'm at the moment working on a homepage as a tribute to David Torn, I
however
will not make it available before he says go.

My first Q is simple: Is Mr. Torn on this list??

Yes, I know that I'm pretty straighforward, but I really would like to
know! And yes,
I do hope to get a reply from the man himself!
Mr. Torn changed my life even before I heard his music.

This is only the takeoff ... there is something else that I want to ask
you, Mr. Torn ...
if I ever hear from you.

Stefan Hansen
Denmark