Re: looping vocals, guitar or both?

Alright, all you gear-knowledgable people.  I'm about ready to buy a
looping
toy and further twist my personality.  I want to know how I can
selectively,
with one looping device,
        1) loop guitar,   2) loop vocal,   and  3) both.

I assume I can run  both from my mixer, or use an A/B box to choose one or
the other.  Is there a box (commercially or that I can make) that allows me
to switch between the THREE options noted above?

Thanks for all the info so far.  I'm impressed with you.  Oh, when will the
new software start being shipped with EPs from Oberheim?

        Grover