Re: VORTEX

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation.  Lexicon PSUs are
really pricey.  we're talking about $50, and yes they are available
only from Lexicon unless you have access to a real good parts
supplier.

As far as footswitches are concerned,  you'll have to find one
with a TRS output.  Lexicon uses RE-AN footswitch circuits;
they are a British company that makes all the nice plastic
connectors you see on the back of your lexicons and most
european gear.

Hope this helps a little.

D 4 V 1 D    K R 1 5 T 1 4 N

"Echo is Instant Nostalgia"