Re: FS:EH 16 second $700

On 2/10/97 Travis Hartnett wrote:

>       The rare and desirable 16 second delay by Electro Harmonics,
>       has forward and reverse modes, up to 16 sec delay, modulation
>       and built in metronome. Fripp in a box (he used one). This one
>       is in excellent shape. $700

Here is a little snippet from an interview with Robert Fripp in Guitar
Player, July 1995:

    Fripp once phoned Electro-Harmonix about the 16-second delay,
which they were advertising as a "Fripp-in-a-box".  "I asked if I could
have one for free and they said "No"", grimaces Fripp.  "That's wonderful,
isn't it?"

Peter Thompson
Wolfson College
Cambridge