Re: VORTEX

Hello,

Radio Shack didn't have one here. I found one locally at Altex Electronics
(210) 637-3200, but I had to splice my own connector (little thingee that
plugs into the Vortex) from a multi voltage wall wart as the one that came
with it was too small. Easy enough to do though.  I belive I paid less than
$10.00. I use a little Korg A/B switch with mine that I found at a pawn
shop. Works good. Also use both Boss FV50 and Boss FV60 expression pedals.
I understand most passive ones (no battery) will work.