Equipment Recommendations

Hello Loopers,

could some of you give some equipment recommendations to an absolute
looping newbie. I like music like Polytown and some of the Fripp stuff.
Checked out the music store today for the Vortex a lot of you have been
talking about - only to find it is no longer produced...

I«m a keyboarder, saxophonist and trombonist. People interested in my
(non-looping) music are welcome to check out my site. What are you guys
out there using ?

(If there«s a FAQ, excuse my stupid question, just give me the url via
email then, thanks).

        Rainer

--
    ***  MOINLABS GFX and Soundworks  ***