Re: Vortex live (long)

Hi,

Yes the Vortex does loop, you have about two seconds, but
unlike the JamMan, there is no MIDI.  This one uses a nice
CV input for an expression pedal or any similar source of
control voltage.  I control mine from the Joystick of the VCS-3.

Incidentally, I had a JamMan and a Reflex, and both seemed to
be humming a little.  I thought this had to do with the adapters,
but now that I have the Vortex which is the quietest device I
have ever heard in the lower price range, I am beginning to
suspect the hum was being carried thru the MIDI input.  Is this
possible at all?

My studio is the quietest most line noise free setup I could
ever assemble, and I only use headphones for monitoring
because of my obsession with hiss and hum, so this observation
isn't founded on guesswork.

Nuff for now.

D 4 V 1 D    K R 1 5 T 1 4 N

shhhhhhhhhh!