Re: KK Null (was: Music - non loop)

Patrick wrote:
>And on the dark side of things I've been  enjoying a release by KK Null
>and
>James Plotkin called Aurora......dark droning heavily treated guitars oof
>the netherworld.......

Is KK Null that Japanese guy who usually fronts for the band ZENI GEVA? If
so, I think I once heard him in a collaboration with Jim O'Rourke, but I
can't remember what it was called. I think he also releases disturbing
(guitar-) noise recordings under the name NULL. Perhaps someone else knows
more about this?
-Erik-