RE: jon hassell....

> Is that Italian CD (I believe on Materiali Sonori) any good?

Only for the collector, I'd say. (Like me <g>.) Some of the pieces are
taken from the Dream Theory in Malaya album, and there are some others in a
similar style, but none of them as good. Also, for some reason, they put
some of the dramatic Italian dialogues on the album, some of them over the
music. While this might be interesting for the people who saw the show, to
me it doesn't seem like a good idea.
Michael Peters
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters
HOP - Fractals in Motion ..."the only screen saver you'll ever want"
        http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters/hop.htm