Re: belated LD b-day and echoplex stuff on the web

Hello,

I think it would be informative to have a section called "Fun Things to Do
With the EchoPlex" and have members send in say 3-10 things they like to do
with the EchoPlex, with a walkthrough on the knobs and buttons. Maybe the
Vortex while we are at it.  I'm a newbie with both, but will contribute as
soon as I learn a little more.

Thanks,
Randy