Re: the rest of the story about OBERHEIM

Hello,

That's a great WhatEverHappenedTo... Story.  "SEX" by Berlin is on my Best
of 83" tape which still gets played around here. Director of Security, WOW!
I'm sending my $45 today and I'm ready to open er up.  Thanks Kim for the
work and education you have provided.

Randy
At 12:58 AM 9/20/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, Rik Elswit wrote:
>>
>>> I don't want to sound like an apologist for Oberheim, but the new
regime has
>>> spent the last two weeks doing the move and getting set up.   They have
been
>>> very good about getting back to me and staying in communication.  When
>>> sent my piece in for repair, I had a similar experience to yours.  But
I pu