Final footnote? Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro -- Market Demand & Availability Study

With minor equivocations, I think Sean is correct on ALL counts.

It is important to stress this sample size can only lead to _overall_
directions and trends.  That said I sense the directions and trends are
generally correct - the scale is what is arguable.

Re: the xx.x% vs. xx%  -- it's an old habit from working w/bigger
samples sizes - I didn't mean to imply more statistical authority.  It's
actually quite comical given the sample size.

I will forward Sean's critique to the folks at Gibson/Oberheim too.

As a footnote to this whole Polling excersize - it has been the
strangest fun.  I thank all of you who responded.  The results were
quite interesting -- some even surprising.   And to the other EDP owners
in Boston/Allston, I would like to meet you! (how about a show at the
Middle East; I know who to call).

Putting the calculator away...

David Kirkdorffer