Re: Echoplex DP Overdub Problem

"My echoplex digital pro seems to be stuck in overdub mode -
has anyone else seen this problem? The echoplex (about 3 months old)
worked fine until a few days ago."

Do the functions work properly when you use the panel buttons rather than
the footpedal.  If so, the problem is in your pedal.   I sent my echoplex
back to the factory because it was having similar problems.  Their response
was to hold onto it for three weeks and then send it back when I screamed
loud enough.  It was still screwed up, but using a friend's pedal shoed me
that it was a pedal problem.

Rik Elswit
Bananas at Large
415-457-7600