more questions

Could someone please pick up a copy of Robert Fripps Radiophonics
soundscape, and tell what is going on on track #5? I kind of like it.
Saw an add for a jamman the other day. Is bying it a good idea when I'm
already getting an Echoplex? Do these units work well together? I'm not
really in a hurry, so I was wondering if waiting for another Echoplex to
come by is a better thing to do? How is syncronization of the units done in
these two cases?
Also, I'm under the impression that the music of David Torn is worth
checking out. Could someone please recomend a good starting point? Thanks.

Erik Ljones (Norway)