Re: New software

Kim:

At the moment, I have one unit with the new and one with the old software.
I'm assuming the manual which came with the new unit is still really based
on the 3.2 software.  I would love to get the info on the new software too.
 Let us know when its posted on the Web site.   (Even with different
software versions, the two units sync up fine in BrotherSync mode).  I have
a number of questions about the units and wondered is it appropriate to ask
those questions here?  Do you recall which archive digest included your
info on the upgrade?

All the Best,

Paul Dresher