Re: New software

At 7:34 AM -0400 9/12/97, KelRey@aol.com wrote:
>I just have reeived the new software upgrade V 5 for the Plex. I didnt get
>any documentation. Does any one how to get documentation on the changes in
>the new upgrade.
>
>Thanks,

hmm. They didn't send anything at all? I gave gibson all of the release
notes for the software when we delivered it to them. I guess I assumed they
would actually use that to create some sort of documentation to send to
people, but in retrospect I guess I should know better. I can put that
information on the Loopers Delight echoplex page, hopefully that will help.
It was posted to the mailing list when the upgrade was announced, so you
can probably find it in the archives anyway.

Did they at least send instructions on how to install the eproms?

Since I'm going to the trouble, anything specific you would like to have in
the upgrade docs?

kim