RE: Another one...

The LXP15 is not a combination of the 1 and the 5.  It offers three of
the LXP1 algorithms and both of the algorithms from the LXP5 but it is
only one processors so you can not run more than one algorithm at a
time.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything
that I can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service