Re: Another one...

The LXP-1 is just reverbs, the LXP-5 is multi-effects (it also has
reverbs). Also check out the LXP-15, which is both units combined.
The LXP-15 II upgrade is supposed to be better than the original.

Arif

Again still asking. I've seen recently a second hand LXP1 and LXP5 for the
same price. Doeas anyone could tell me the differences between these two
babies???
Olivier Malhomme

Infinite Sound Studio
Ithaca, New York
http://www.infinitesound.com

"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music."
                              -Aldous Huxley