finding Echoplexes

At 11:09 AM 9/10/97 -0700, you wrote:
>One idea is to simply call Oberheim and ask where you can find a dealer
>with stock. 510-635-9633. They haven't been producing them fast enough to
>meet demand, so there seems to be varying amounts of backorders at any
>given dealer. They might be able to help you find a dealer who will be
>getting them sooner than later, or already has them. The other reason this
>is a good idea is it keeps Gibson motivated to keep making them.
>
>kim

FYI, I called a Gibson 800 number and they gave me a list of dealers, but
(1) they had no idea about which dealers had any stock (basically *none* of
them) and (2) a couple of the dealers they listed told me they no longer
carried Oberheim products.

But I agree with Kim that its worth calling them so Gibson knows there's a
demand.

-Len