Re: Echoplexs have been found, thanks

Kim Flint replied:

>One idea is to simply call Oberheim and ask where you can find a dealer
>with stock. 510-635-9633. They haven't been producing them fast enough to
>meet demand, so there seems to be varying amounts of backorders at any
>given dealer. They might be able to help you find a dealer who will be
>getting them sooner than later, or already has them. The other reason this
>is a good idea is it keeps Gibson motivated to keep making them.

>kim

Thanks for the suggestion Kim. Problem is I've already tried this
approach, which ultimately resulted in my meeting with the District Sales
Manager, Jerry Lambert a couple of weeks back.
He says that they're way behind in production and wasn't very hopeful or
helpfull in regards to instant gratification.

I'm actually quite happy with my jamthings for now, but I have friends
who would buy jam or plex if they could find them. It's REALLY too bad
that these are so hard to get as everybody who hooks up to one seems to
create something different. They are really expressive toys!

Phil