Vocoder Recordings

I've wanted to incorporate a vocoder in my looping rig for a long time.
Several years ago, I bought a Paia Vocoder Kit, but never had the time to
assemble it.

Recently, I contacted the local high school electronics teacher about
having a student build it for me.  I described a vocoder as an electronic
device that lets an instrument "talk," but I'd like to provide him with a
few sample recordings that feature a vocoder.

So far, I've only been able to find Wendy Carlos' "Analog and Digital
Synthesis" CD that she put out about 10 years ago.  She demonstrates a
vocoder with several examples of classical music.

Can anyone recommend some popular recordings that feature a vocoder?

Thanks,
Mark Kata
Mark@asisoftware.com