Drifting

Kim has mentioned that the Plex upgrade improves a stereo configuration -
keeps the 2 Plexs locked together better.

However, you for "ambient" folks that have 2 Plexs (and haven't upgraded),
try this - record a nice thick abstract loop and let it do its thing for
1/2 an hour or so.

The drifting is incredibly beautiful! It actually makes the loop come
alive, breathe and evolve all by itself. Check it out.

I'm going to miss this when I get the upgrade.

J. Arif Verner

Infinite Sound Studio
Ithaca, New York
http://www.infinitesound.com

"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music."
                              -Aldous Huxley