From:  Loopers-Delight[SMTP:Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com]
Sent:  Monday, August 18, 1997 1:06 PM
To:  Loopers-Delight
Subject:  JamMan ROM upgrades?

I recently picked up a used JamMan, and I find that the triggering is
very 'spongey' from both the footpedal or from MIDI (the Tap button
doesn't seem to have this problem).

A friend who does studio engineering says he remembers getting a ROM
upgrade that took care of this problem, but I didn't see any reference
to the on Loopers Delight pages.  Can anyone confirm this?

Also, the MIDI program change numbers seem to be off by one from what
the manual says ('Tap' seems to respond to Program 0, not 1, and so
forth).  Is this a JamMan glitch or a Vision error or what?

Thanks,
John

John Neilson                                             www.mixup.com
jneil@mixup.com                                  "a site for sore ears"