Eventide Harmonizer

So, I'm poking around in a pawn shop the other day and see a two-space rack
unit with no model #, just "Eventide Harmonizer" on the front.  Looking at
the controls, it appears to have harmonizing, delay, flange and possibly
looping capabilities.  It was in a stack behind the counter, so I didn't
get
to see what sort of controls it had on the back.  They were asking $695 for
it.

Since the guy there didn't seem to be too keen on dragging it out and
hooking
it up unless I was flashing a wad of cash I didn't get to listen to it
myself.  So, I'm wondering:  Is anyone familiar with this piece of gear?
If
so, what are some of it's capabilities?  I've always understood Eventide to
be a front-runner in the high-end harmonizer business, but is this thing
possibly sub-standard compared to current standards?  What might some of
it's
delay and/or looping functions be?  Is it potentially worth $695 if it's
working?

Thanks,
Ken