Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V97 #138

I'd appreciate any more posts on getting other band members,
particularly drummers, to sync up with a loop. Personally, I've found it
to be so difficult as to be not worth trying in a conventional band
(i.e., one where looping isn't a part of the band's core "mission"). The
drummer always complains that the freaking loop isn't perfectly in sync
- that rarely is a problem for me when I'm playing alone. They're
usually close enough, but the drummers aren't used to taking the time
from an external source.

Anyway, I've given up on it and only loop solo. I'd be interested in
hearing more of other people's experiences.

--
Yours truly,
Warren Sirota