The grand daddy of all flame wars

It's nice to be noticed. :-} I only check my messages once or twice a
week, and when I logged on to find 142 new posts I thought there was a
server problem or maybe I'd been discovered by the antichrist of net
marketing. I was relieved to find it was only people expressing their
opinions and feelings.
  The ensuing flood contained some bile but also a little humor and I
thought, now this is only one skinny man's opinion, some of the most
interesting posts in awhile. My head was stretched. Thanks to all.
  Now... don't you agree that rap music is an oxymoron?

I remain....well...uh..I remain Motley